198 Pieces, ANSI Class B, 25 to 50 Person in a lightweight, yet durable gasketed plastic case that is both portable and wall mountable. Meets ANSI case types I, II, III.
When in a simple office environment, you should always have a "Class B" first aid kit. This first aid kit is the best value plastic ANSI B First Aid kit, designed with a broader range and quantity of supplies to deal with injuries in more complex or high-risk environments. This kit meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2015 Standard fill requirements, so you know you and your employees are covered with the new ANSI 2015 requirements.
Contains the assortment and quantity of first aid supplies intended to deal with most types of injuries and sudden illnesses encountered in your workplace including: major wounds, minor wounds (cuts and abrasions), minor burns, sprains and strains, and eye injuries.
This ANSI B kit is great for workplaces ranging from offices to production facilities and warehouses of up to 50 people, and is easily wall mounted, or removed to be taken to the accident scene.
- (1) 48 page Color First Aid Guide Book
- (2) Instant Cold Compress / Ice Pack 5" x 6"
- (1) Eye Wash Single Use 4oz / 120ml
- (2) Burn Dressing 4" x 4"
- (4) Gauze Pad 3" x 3"
- (1) Eye Pads with Tape, 4 each
- (2) Disposable Vinyl Gloves, pair
- (1) Antiseptic BZK (Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic) Wipes, 50 each
- (1) Triple Antibiotic .5gm, 25 each
- (1) Burn Gel .9gm, 25 each
- (1) Plastic Bandage Strips 1" x 3", 50 each
- (2) Triangular Bandage 40” x 40” x 56”
- (2) Adhesive Tape 1/2" x 2.5 yard
- (1) CPR Mouth Barrier
- (2) Gauze Clean Wrap 2" x 4.1 yard
- (1) Gauze Clean Wrap 3" X 4.1yd.
- (4) ABD Combine Pad 5" x 9"
- (1) Bandage Scissors
- (1) Tourniquet
- (1) Splint 4.25" x 36"
- (10) Hand Sanitizer .9gm
- (1) Class B ANSI Label
- (1) Kit Case, Plastic
Kit Dimensions: 10.5" x 3.5" x 14.25"
Kit Pieces: 198
ANSI First Aid Kit Class: B
This product meets or exceeds ANSI I, II and III criteria.
25-50 Person General Purpose ANSI B First Aid Kit
All of our first aid kits are drop shipped to you from the manufacturer. By not stocking these kits in our own physical inventory, it ensures that you are receiving the freshest supplies possible, stored in a controlled environment.